Dale has served as a legal adviser to families and business owners throughout the South Island for over 20 years and has extensive experience in all litigation areas and specialises in family and civil law, property and family disputes, employment law, wills, trusts and asset planning.
She is a Ministry of Justice appointed Lawyer for the Child, a Youth Advocate, an accredited LEADR mediator, and is currently a Trustee on the Wakatipu High School Board of Trustees.
Dale believes the measure of her success as a lawyer is making a difference for her client. She is passionate about facilitating sustainable positive change.
“A large part of my practice involves providing advice in the nature of problem solving and/or planning for my clients on matters that affect them and their property, and implementing that advice for them”
- Independent referee for Queenstown Citizens Advice Bureau
- Trustee on the Board of Trustees – Wakatipu High School
- Former Trustee of Queenstown Primary School and Wakatipu Plunket Trust
- Queenstown representative for Otago Branch of the New Zealand Law Society
- Leadr – Member
- NZ Law Society – Member
- Family Section Law – Member